Learn how to monitor and track Monthly Expenses on Peekaboox
One of the great perks of Peekaboox is the ability to easily track your monthly expenses. Here are some of the ways you can view the monthly expenses per service:
- Simply navigate the mouse to the ‘Dashboard’ tab on the menu and scroll a bit down and you will a general overview
- Or you can see a more detailed report under Accounting tab from where you can acess the Report area and then continue to Account report.
- From here, you’ll see the complete chart of monthly expenses of each category in their respective colors, starting from accounting fees, advertising and marketing, bank charges, commissions, IT expenses etc. Here you can set the list of your expenses (under Accounting - Setting - Income Statement Account) for better overview.
- Then, you can navigate to the 'Accounting' tab and select ‘Revenues/Expenses’ as shown on the picture below. On the sub-tabs you’ll find ‘Expenses’. This is a very practical tool that assists in the draft of the income statement. The income statement summarizes the revenues and expenses generated by the company over the entire reporting period so here you can both track your expenses and have access to the numbers needed to prepare the statement.
- Once you click the button, you’ll access a complete and detailed overview of expenses of your company. This overview shows information about dates, service offered, bank account and paid ammount, both with and without VAT for easier accounting purposes.