How to view details of Invoice on Peekaboox
Peekaboox quite practical invoice management support which not only speeds up the process of creation of a new invoice, but it also makes the process of tracking the status of an exhisting one just a walk in the park. Furthermore, users can can see the booking details from any invoice tied to the booking.
So, to check invoice details, simply use the mouse to navigate to the 'Invoices' tab on the menu of the main dashboard to access the complete list of invoices.
- You can filter and sort the list of invoices through the search bar and the filter on each column
- Then, you double-click the desired Invoice from the list (either locate it by invoice number, amount, customer or date;) or highlight it and then click 'Show details' above
- There will be a pop-up page appearing with the details of the Invoice
From here, you can either download the invoice or print it for easier data management. Simply follow the below steps:
- On the lower left side of the pop-up, click on the'Download' button and this will download the file into your computer
- Choose download format for the invoice (e.g. PDF)
- Save the file into a folder in your computer - the Downloads folder works great as a default location to save and access files or you can choose another location where you want to keep your invoices.
- When you want to print the invoice, simply open the recently saved file at the Downloads folder of your computer and print it by pressing CTRL + P on the keyboard (this will open the printing window)
- Or you can just click on the File menu and then select Print from the drop-down menu