With Peekaboox it's possible to issue credit notes and send them to the Sistema d'Interscambio Centrale directly from your back office
Have you entered a higher amount on the invoice, or do you want to make a discount to your customer, but the invoice has already been sent to the Sistema d'Interscambio Centrale (SDI) and is therefore no longer editable?
Don't worry, with Peekaboox you can also send credit notes!
The procedure is practically the same as issuing an invoice. Let's see how:
How to issue a credit note
- From the invoices section, click on new and enter the various details of the credit note. Just like you were filling out an invoice. In the type of document entry though, enter credit note.
- Now let's insert the lines of our credit note. This will form the total of the credit note. Click on object and insert:
- Description: for example "Credit note for Invoice number 10"
- Type: - Service
- Items number
- Price per unit
- And here you are the preview. You just have to click on confirm.
Please note that once the credit note is issued, it will be marked in the revenue section of the P&L with a negative sign.
How to send a credit note to the Sistema di Interscambio Centrale
Now let's see how to send the credit note to the sdi:
- Right-click on the credit note you are interested in and click send to sdi.
- Check the status of your credit note. Once sent to the sdi, you will see three dots that will change color according to the status of your credit note:
- A green dot: this means that Peekaboox has queued your request and will send it to the SDI as soon as possible.
- Two green dots, on the other hand, mean that the credit note has been correctly received by the exchange system.
- As for the third dot: if you see a blue dot, it means that the exchange system has processed the request available in the tax mail box, but has not sent a notification via pec, because it may be that the customer's pec in his profile is either incorrect or not present at all.
Three green dots indicate that the credit note has been processed by the SDI and is available for consultation in the reserved area, moreover a pec has been sent for information to the customer
If the third dot is red, it means that there have been errors. Peekaboox, however, before sending the credit note to the SDI, carries out checks to verify that it is formally correct; so it is unlikely to happen.