How to integrate Paypal Braintree with Peekaboox
Braintree is a payment platform acquired by PayPal in 2013. By using Braintree as a payment method on Peekaboox you will be able accept online payments with PayPal, GooglePay, ApplePay, debit and credit cards and even more. Your customers will be able to pay with the gateway they prefer from your website checkout!
To activate Braintree, you must first configure it as a payment manager in the appropriate section.
- Navigate to Settings Tab under Mu business
- Highlight the payment processor button
- Click Add New or select an entry and click Edit
- Select Braintree in the Payment Processor editing window
- Click next to enter the Details tab and set the Client ID and Secret Key. To get these details you will need to create an account on Braintree. Braintree also gives you the option to create a test account.
- After configuring your email, you will see your merchand ID, secret key and public key on the homepage of your Braintree account.
Peekaboox allows its users to assign different payment options for each service they offer and you can select Paypal from the list of payment method in the service section. Go to the ‘My Services’ tab of 'My Business' in the main menu and select the service you would want to activate the payment option with. This services list gives you an overview of all listed services, both active and non-active. You can search through the list via the searh bar or filter them by several criteria such as name, type or even base price.
- When you highlight or double-click the service you need, you will see a pop-up window for editing the service.
At the 'Payment' section, define which payment method will be offered to your customers when they book the service. Cash is always available, the credit card payment depends on what you have configured in the payment processor section.