The process of setting up your instance is simpler than it looks!
If you have a VAT number Peekaboox provides an onboarding process that allows you to configure your instance in just a few steps.
The onboarding process is divided into 4 simple steps:
1. "Who are you?"
Select "VAT number".
2. More information
You will be asked to enter:
- Your VAT number. You can verify its accuracy by clicking on the verify button. In this way, some data such as the company name and the address will be automatically entered. In any case, if the verification fails, you can enter the data manually.
- Your VAT rate
- Your company logo. In this way, Peekaboox will automatically insert your logo in the checkout and on your website. You can always change it in the future too.
- If you want, you can add an employee already from the onboarding process. You will be able to insert others from the operators section even further on.
3. What do you do
- Select the activity that is closest to yours.
This will allow Peekaboox to automatically create the Company Service (viewable from the services section) and the website customized to the activity you have selected. Even after completing the onboarding you can always change the service to your liking.
- Enter the address of your office Consent to the processing of personal data
You will receive a summary email with some useful information. Attached you will find your QR code to download: your customers can book your service simply by scanning the code from their mobile!
Your onboarding process is complete!