Learn how to view customers' Booking details
By providing elaborate and easy-to-use access to its features, Peekaboox boasts with a good track record when it comes to bookings overview and customers management. Data is linked and interconnected among various services and actions for more efficient data management.
In this regard, users can easily check a customer's booking by:
- Simply going to ‘Bookings’ tab
- Searching for customer's name at the search box
- Filtering or sorting the list by service, ID number, name of customer, type and status of booking, amounts and dates
- Navigating or selecting the desired entry
- Clicking on 'Show Details'
- or double-clicking the service to display full details of the booking.
This will open a new pop-up window which features the main details about the booking itself, details about the customer involved, whether it is confirmed or not, type of payment, list of appointments and additional tasks and notes.