How can my customer select an operator from the checkout?
Peekaboox comes with a quite easy-to-use solution and offers a practical interface for online bookings management for your business. Your customers can easily book online and select their preferred operator simply by choosing it from the list of available operators for that particualr service.
- Go to ‘Bookings’ tab and create a booking through 'Book Now' button
- Mark the service and the type of booking you want under the Checkout section - Time tab - here you specify all details for the time and dates. Here customers simply set the date, start and end time for the booking.
- Choose an operator tab - the wizard will give them the option to choose and select only available operators at that time for the particular service.
- Click "Yes" - if you want to select a preffered operator
- Select the operator from the provided list. Details shown are the ones already entered in the operator/staff details of your operator database and the entries shown are the ones available for the particular service and appointment.
Then, simply continue with the rest of the tabs to finish the booking:
- Service tab - specify certain notes, tasks or extra services associated with this booking
- Address tab - setting the customer details. You can select a customer from the drop-down menu or enter new customer details
- Payment tab - here you select the payment method whether it is cash or credit card or you can also add a promocode
- Press on confirm to confirm the booking