How to view my bookings on Peekaboox
Every manager needs to have a good tracking of bookings in order to ensure business efficiency. Without proper tracking you will have an increased risk of making a mistake and end up with negative customer feedback. So, to see a list of all your bookings, including the old and new bookings you need to :
- Navigate to the ‘Bookings’ section located within the menu on the left side of the window
- Here you will be able to see a list of all bookings along with its specific details such as service, status, who is the customer, duration of the task and the total amount charged.
- You can easily highlight relevant data by using our friendly search bar or press the arrow next to the column header to pop up the filter screen.
This section provides you the following options:
- How to add a new reservation - you can also mark whether it is a single, multiple or recurring event.
- Choose to Accept or Refuse any already pending reservation
- Cancel a reservation previously done
- Export the data to excel or CSV for better data management