Allow your customers to book your hourly service online
With Peekaboox checkout your customers can book an appointment directly from your website. If you offer more than one service, you can add new ones, and you can decide whether it is a fixed duration, hourly or smart service.
What is a per hour service? It is a service in which your customer can book an available slot to make an appointment, even virtual, and the payment will be calculated based on the hours of service booked.
How to add hourly services on Peekaboox
To add an hourly service on Peekaboox go to:
- My Business> services> new
- Click on Per Hour
- Set the working hours in when you want to receive appointments, you can also set overtime
- Set the service details:
- Service Name: Enter the name of the service your client will book an appointment for: for example yoga
- Accept booking every: for example 30 min
- Minimum duration: for example a 30-minute yoga session
- Allow virtual service: by enabling virtual services, the Zoom virtual room will automatically be created for your appointment at the time of booking. Remember to integrate Zoom to take advantage of this feature
- Set the frequency and decide if the customer can choose the operator he always prefers at the time of the booking
- Set the price of the service defining the price list: set your base rate and overtime rate. The short booking rate is for bookings that last less than the minimum duration you set, in this case 30 minutes. Finally select the VAT rate applied to this service - you can set the VAT rate in the accounting section. VAT will be calculated automatically at the time of booking.
- If you want you can add discounts: suppose we offer a 10 euro discount to each customer who books a service of at least 60 minutes and a 25% discount to each customer who book a service of at least 120 minutes
Discounts are cumulative and will be calculated automatically at the time of booking
- If you want, add additional services: the additional services are based on a fixed or hourly cost that your customer can select at the time of booking. Additional services can be multiple choice, numeric or yes, no
- Select payment methods accepted for this service: cash and/or credit card. To accept credit card payments, configure a payment gateway from the section My Business> settings> payment methods
Job done! Don't forget to enable operators for the new service. From the section My business> staff:
- Double click on the desired operator
- Select the services this staff member deals with, and if you have no operators, enable yourself (i.e. manager)
How do my customers book my fixed-duration service?
- Your customer can book your service directly from your website, by clicking on the checkout, or book now button, or directly from the QR code you received in the email when registering for Peekaboox. If you use the Peekaboox website, the checkout is already integrated. If you already have a website, insert the Peekaboox book now button: click here to find out how!
What happens in your back office after receiving a booking from your website checkout?
- Once your customer booked one of your services from your checkout you will receive a notification in your back office: the new reservation will be visible both in the bookings section and in the calendar.
- The customer is automatically added to your CRM list.
- If the customer has booked a virtual appointment, when the booking is accepted, the Zoom room where your meeting will take place, will automatically open. While your customer will receive an email with the details of the virtual meeting from which they can access it directly.
- Always at the time of acceptance of the reservation you will be able to view the total estimate of the future invoice, which on the day of the appointment will be sent automatically to the customer who will receive an email where he can pay online, if the payment method chosen was a credit card .
- As long as the payment is not made, you can always modify the invoice and decide to send it manually when you prefer
- Furthermore, the accounting section will be updated automatically (accounting> P&L> Revenues)