How can I change the color palette for my website?
Customizable solutions for your business come as an integral part of Peekaboox. One of the best features is its very simple-to-use website builder interface.
In order to customize the look of your website and the general design and color arrangements just access the website builder section of the backoffice:
- Click on My Website tab of the main dashboard to access the website builder
- Click on Colors button to access the list of available color palettes where you choose the primary, secondary and tertiary color arrangements for your website
- Choose one of the pre-arranged color palettes from the list
- Cllick on OK to select the one you like
- Define the other details of the website such as webiste template and press on Publish to activate the new look of your website
Who has access to this resource