How can I change the template for my website?
Since simplicity is the core feature Peekaboox is based upon, we have created a very simple-to-use website builder interface for your business.
In order to customize the look of your website and position the buttons as per your preferences just access the website builder section of the backoffice:
- Click on My Website tab of the main dashboard to access the website builder
- Click on Template to access the list of available templates
- Scroll down and choose one of the pre-designed website templates from the list - each entry comes with a description of the general design, position of main buttons, header and footer and the general design pattern.
- Cllick on OK to select it
- Define the other details of the website such as color palette and the contact details in the footer section and press on Publish to activate the new look of your website
Who has access to this resource